Inspirational






            How the Time makes You Harder than Stone


How fit you are? It is the test of your life when life itself poses many challenges before you… 


Motivation: Revealed Your Inner Hero during Hard-time.



Covid period has broken backbones of uncounted job-holders when they lost their jobs. Many businesses have gone behind the shutters. Despite this painful story Covid made you strong, kept you grounded. It gave you an introspect and made you harder than stone to face the challenges which life posed before you.

I too was among who lost their jobs. Dreams shattered; savings dried up but I never sat in the corner of the room to shed my tears.

Every day I used to start my day with new hope and ended in building another new plan.

Nothing materialized, then I started exploring me and questioning myself. What could I do? What are my strengths?

I found that I used to be a good part time author, blogger, having years’ experience in writing.

And keeping my hope alive, I'm the seeker who is searching for right job at right place.

 

                                                                                                                   By Vinayam

                                             -----------------------------------





Comments

  1. Sorry about losing your job. I also lost my job in 2016. A difficult situation. Still, people have to pull themselves together.
    https://storiesademincik.blogspot.com/2021/03/virtual-reality_12.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5, Best Oxygen Rich Food from Your Kitchen